SANTA MONICA SURF SCHOOL
– Being healthy and positive role models
– ISA Certified Surf Coaching
– Coaching with consistent and quality instruction
– Teaching respect for our ocean and caring for our planet
– Improving responsible communication methods and social skills
– Inspiring new meaningful friendships with local and international youth
– Encouraging resiliency — fall, learn, get back up and persist until successful
– Facilitating a safe and fun filled space for family and new/old friends to enjoy together
– Providing supervision and instruction with enough freedom that campers learn independence, build self-esteem and broaden their creativity
OUR SURF CAMP
Our Surf Camp in Santa Monica provides a safe, fun and educational introduction to surfing and the ocean environment for boys and girls age 9 and up. Our Surf Camps are different from others in the way we pass on surfing and ocean knowledge. Our low ration of 1 instructor to a maximum of 3 students guarantees surfing improvements, personal attention and, most importantly, safety.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our instruction and the caliber of our instructors. All of our instructors are CPR and First Aid Certified and are among the top surfers and watermen in the area. Each of our instructors have years of teaching experience and training. If you’re looking for a solid foundation in surfing.
We guarantee you’ll see results by the end of the week! Already have a solid foundation in surfing? We always provide an extra instructor to help our more advanced students who are catching their own waves and looking to work on more advance skills. Summer Camps dates and times, Monday through Friday, for the entire summer break.
All day sessions are from 9:00 AM till 2:00 PM. We are proud to have a large number of returning teachers. Our teachers act as mentors for summer camp students, building their skill sets and abilities in surfing and life.
2021 SUMMER CAMP DATES:
JUNE 9 – JUNE 12
JUNE 14 – JUNE 18
JUNE 21 – JUNE 25
JUNE 28 – JULY 2
JULY 5 – JULY 9
JULY 12 – JULY 16
JULY 19 – JULY 23
JULY 26 – JULY 30
AUGUST 2 – AUGUST 6
AUGUST 9 – AUGUST 13
AUGUST 16 – AUGUST 20
AUGUST 23 – AUGUST 27